Of course life doesn’t grant us the pleasures of following the plans we create for ourselves, but it doesn’t hurt to have one either. So here is a summary of the life timeline I hope to follow:
- Learn: Cultures, environment and religions/ spirituality
- Draw, paint and digital art
- Photograph & document the world I see.
- Sing and write music.
- Write poetry, short stories & journal!
- Workout and stay healthy – Hike, run and swim
- Volunteer: elderly, poor, children, education, animals and environment
- Lastly share with the world what I’ve learned through my blog!
- Teach abroad: Japan, China, Korea
- Join Peace Corp. = help with children and environment
- Learn about the cultures and lives of the people I meet abroad – document it through writing, photography and art.(photo journal)
- Blog about it.
- Learn more about spirituality
- Work out and stay healthy – bike across japan, run marathons, hike and swim.
- Write music.
- Maybe apprentice as a tattoo artist?
- Sell artwork at conventions?
- Form my own non-profit organization abroad
- Move to Alaska/ Oregon
- Apprentice as a tattoo artist and work for conservation corp.
- Own a tattoo shop – photograph my tattoos and display in shop
- Sell my artwork/ wiccan shop: hand created journals, candles etc.
- Publish anthology of my short stories/ poetry and photography
- Sell artwork at conventions
- Study more about spirituality and become spiritual teacher/ healer
- Have children! Marriage?
- Travel! Scotland, Russia,Ireland etc.