I’m traveling to South Korea soon and I’ve made an essential carry-on packing list. Of course this list may not apply to you, but it may help.
- Food: Airfare foods are certainly not worth their prices and may not accommodate my dietary needs so I plan to pack snacks and mints to avoid bad-breath. I am also planning to bring an empty water bottle and filling it up once I’ve passed immigration and luggage checks.
- Valuables: Checked-in bags have the potentiality of becoming lost or tampered so it’s best to pack valuables in your carry-on. This may include:
- Important documents: boarding pass, passport, copy of flight itinerary, address and phone number of the location you plan to stay (this is needed for immigration purposes).
- Entertainment: I personally like to work in my art travel sketchbook so I plan to pack this along with the current book I’m reading: Sense and Sensibility.
- Comfort: Especially if you have a long flight a personal travel pillow and blanket come a long way.
- Toiletries: After a long flight I’ll definitely need a few minutes to freshen up. These items will have to correspond with the airflight’s regulations on liquids and gels.
- Travel toothpaste and toothbrush
- Lip balm
- Face make-up and mascara
The products in the photo can be found here: http://www.polyvore.com/air_travel/set?id=124687100