- Ouroboros: “The Ouroboros is a dramatic symbol for the integration and assimilation of the opposite, i.e. of the shadow. This ‘feed-back’ process is at the same time a symbol of immortality, since it is said of the Ouroboros that he slays himself and brings himself to life, fertilizes himself and gives birth to himself. He symbolizes the One, who proceeds from the clash of opposites, and he therefore constitutes the secret of the prima materia which […] unquestionably stems from man’s unconscious” – Carl Jung
- Alchemic Symbol – philosopher’s stone: The philosopher’s stone represents the connection between the two sides of life: physical form and higher self.
- Ying yang koi fish: “ Inflation is a symptom of the unjust functioning. If a highly focused consciousness is driven, then one has a dark sun. People use consciousness to convince you that they are right in doing the wrong thing. Each of us is born in an imperfect and questionable state – to be wrong and split is human nature. ” – Alchemy, Von Franz
- I am creator of world design
- Caduceus: It is also a symbol of the connection between the physical plane – the snakes and the spiritual plane – the wings.
- “All is one, one is all”