1.Discover your lifelong goals.
Begin by realizing what you would like to achieve in your life time. This could be anything that resonates within you that you would really like to accomplish. If you haven’t already, check out my legacy goals post to figure your lifelong goals: https://nataliesalchemy.wordpress.com/2016/12/17/legacy-goals-a-way-to-stay-more-focused-in-life/
Here are mine, so you can use as an example. I used my legacy goals, but converted them more to tangible goals.
- Become a Holistic health coach
- To have my own nonprofit that assists single women find the help they need for child care, securing a career or getting into school, helping find financial aid, career counseling, support groups, women’s birth control and health care.
- Travel the world
- Inspire others through my writing, and my life
- To remain adventurous
2. Create actionable goals for your lifelong goals to do this year.
Now, you want to write actions that you can accomplish this year that brings you a step closer to your lifelong goals.
- Holistic Health Coach:
- Go to school and complete prerequisites for nursing
- Find a clinic for women to volunteer at/ summer job
- Create a binder with career options/ prerequisites for women’s health practitioner, health coach, and nonprofit
- Blog & vlog
- Photograph travels
- Write a story
- Visit a museum
- Horseback riding
3. Discover which areas in your life that you would like to focus on.
Now that you took a look at your legacy goals and are one step closer, take a look at your life of areas that you would like to fix: mentally, socially, emotionally, spiritually, and physically.
- Go to weekly meetings for codependency
- Spend more time with: Kassy, Karen, Margaret, Courtney, and Katie; hang out with a friend every weekend
- Travel to Oregon with Margaret and Alaska with Karen
- Once a month find a meetup for hiking, writing, and urban exploring
- Codependent meetings
- Self care every day
- Take classes that I enjoy: Japanese, literature, creative writing
- Work towards a blue belt in jiu jitsu
- Box at least once a week
- Yoga: crow pose and headstand
- Start lifting
- Cycle and swim
4. Write down any miscellaneous goals here.
Now, if there is anything else that you would like to add to your goals: business, savings, career etc., write them here!
- Personal Space:
- Konmari method
- Home: $5,000
- Debt: $50 monthly
- Nursing School: $2,500 by the end of the year; $320 monthly for 8 months
What are your 2017 goals that you would like to share? Leave them in the comment section.