You’re probably thinking, ‘how does having a soulmate wishlist contribute to self love if you’re focusing on the other person?’ Well, often times if you lack self love you jump into relationships to receive love and affection without considering what it is that you truly desire. So, now I’m taking the time to think what it is that I want. If you want, you can read what I believe a soulmate means here.
- Someone who takes action to make a positive difference in the world
- He takes me on adventures and he appreciates being in the now
- He is loyal
- He believes in me and pushes me to towards greatness
- He has passion, and discipline to reach his goals
- He understands that communication is important
- He cares what I’m passionate about and is willing to learn what I love (some parts of my life)
- He cares about self-growth and is willing to see his wrong doing and improves himself
- He loves himself and does not depend on words of affirmation
What’s on your soulmate wishlist? Let me know in the comment section!
- Undependence (Stop Looking for Outside Approval) // My Journey to Self-Love
- Words About Self-Worth // Thrifted Ethical Fashion
- 3 Questions That’ll Guide You to Your Ideal Partner
- What is a Soul Mate? // Thrifted & Ethical Fashion
Feel free to follow me: