I’ve missed the last two weeks of my Fitness Friday Posts. It’s been busy, but I also didn’t really feel much motivated to keep up with them. This month, hopefully will be different. I still owe you guys an update of how I did last month, but that’ll come next week because I wanted to take progress photos for you guys. So, for now here is this month’s goals.
- Track my macros and calorie intake using My Fitness Pal
- Intermittent fast 2-3x a week
- Work out in the morning 1x a week when fasting (Maybe)
- Strength train at least 3x a week: back & arms, butt & legs, and core
- Train jiu jitsu at least 3x a week: Mon, Wed, & Fri
- Practice yoga 2-3x a week
- Do a fun active activity once a week: rock climbing, hiking, taking a walk, swimming, boxing, dancing etc.
Below, I’ve calculated exactly what I need to eat to lose a lb per week using my bmr, my goal (lose fat & gain lean muscle), and my activity level. (I’ll have a post up on how to do this soon) But, I got my information from Gauge Girl Training, so in the meantime you can check her videos to do so. It isn’t necessarily my intention to lose weight that quickly, so below is a general guideline. If some days I can reach this goal, that’s fine. If others, I can’t, that works for me too.
Protein: 180 g; approximate 40%
Fat: 52.5 g; approximate 25%
Carbs: 163.55; approximate 35%
BMR: (Meaning the lowest amount of calories I have to eat in order to maintain healthy brain and bodily functions) 1,514.3
Maintain Body weight: (If I don’t want to lose or gain weight) 2,346.7
Caloric Deficit: (If I want to lose 1 lb per week) 1,846.7
- My Fitness Goals // Fitness Friday 001
- My Favorite Fitness Youtubers // Fitness Friday 002
- How to style your workout gear // Fitness Friday 003
What is your fitness goal? To lose fat, gain lean muscle, or to maintain your body weight? Do you know your bmr? Let me know in the comment section!