If you haven’t created your own 5 year plan yet, check out Create your Dream Life into Reality using this 5 Year Planner + Free Printables to do so!
Here is a depiction of a life I’d like to lead a.k.a my life-long goals.
I want a slow life. To live somewhere green in the spring and summer, red and yellow in the fall, and white in the winter. To hang my laundry out in the wind, and to have fruits, veggies, and herbs growing in my backyard, to have a local library filled with thousands of books, and a home filled with the scent of baked apple pie.
I want a home that represents my values, low-carbon footprint, and allows me to work creatively.
I want to have adventure, girlfriends who have my back, and a lover who is my best friend. I want to be strong and fit, and have my own business as a holistic health coach and a self-defense instructor.
5 year goals
Career: Work as a registered nurse by 2021; Start my training for my holistic health coach certification
- Finish prereqs by the end of 2018 or the end of spring 2019. Take Teas exam in the beginning of my last semester.
- Attend accelerated nursing program by Summer 2019 or Fall 2019, and complete by Summer 2021 or Fall 2021.
- Get job in women’s health by Fall 2021 or Spring 2022. (consider location)
- Begin course for holistic health coach in Fall 2022.
Physical. Diet: Weigh a solid 140, and be a blue belt for jiu jitsu. Eat diet that is best for my body.
- Experiment diets and record how my body does on it.
- Create set diet.
- Create a regular training schedule.
Home.Space: Move out and get my own place by 2022
- Research desired location to live and work.
- Decide apartment or trailer (rent property)
Relationships: Have a healthy relationship with self. Have a group of best girl friends who have my back, inspire me, and adventurous.
- Practice self-love by having a self-care routine that changes month by month, and caters to what I need at the time.
- Meet women that have similar interests and personalities:
- volunteering at women’s health clinic
- women’s gym
- nursing cohort
Financial: $5,000 in savings by 2022; $10,000 in checkings when I start nursing program
- Put 10% -20% of each paycheck into savings when earn $900 or more
- Donate eggs – $8,000
- Make budget monthly and follow 50/20 or 10/30 or 40 rule.
Passions: Have 50K followers on instagram and subscribers on youtube; travel to one foreign country: Japan, France, or Scotland, and to Alaska and Virginia.
- Post at least twice a week on instagram, and at least twice a month on youtube.
- Create a travel savings.
- Plan a year ahead for the foreign country travel.
Personal Development: Create a wardrobe that has all basics wishlist and is good quality.
- Buy clothing items intentionally; plan where I’d like to purchase if not at a thrift store.
- If I purchase clothing item at thrift store, check brand, fabric, and material tag.
- Buy one basic once a month.
What are some of your goals in your 5 year plan?
- Create your Dream Life into Reality using this 5 Year Planner + Free Printables
- 4 Tips to Get Shit Done // Maximize Productivity
- Holistic Health Pillars + Action Steps Printable