I’ve had acne growing up in my teenage years. I was very self conscious about the way I looked. After I turned 20, my skin cleared up, and I had forgotten that feeling of self consciousness and feeling like I couldn’t show my face in public. But, late last year blemishes started to return, and they haven’t gone away. I’m currently 24, and about to be 25 in a month. I’d say that they have come in full force. I tried everything to get rid of them, drank more water, eliminated eating greasy foods, cleaned my pillow case and makeup brushes every week, bought medical grade skin care, but to no avail my acne worsened.
Acne hasn’t been the only problem I’ve been experiencing. I’ve been ignoring my body, and the acne is my body’s way to yell at me to pay attention. Aside from acne, I’ve been experiencing
- brain fog
- reduced sex drive
- frequent urination
- increased thirst
- swollen lymph nodes
- itchy skin
- yeast infections
And, you know what these all have in common? They are symptoms of hormonal imbalances. So, my goal is to figure out what is making my body out of whack!
So, my future posts will be my trial and error to see what works and what doesn’t work to heal my body. I’ll do my research and share what I learn with all of you!
I’d thought it’d be best to show you my “before”.
Make sure you’re subscribed to my blog, so you can get updates on my upcoming posts!
- What are the 4 root causes of acne? (And it’s not dirty skin!)
- What is behind your acne? Face mapping and a questionnaire to figure it out!
- How to heal each root cause (Going in depth to each root cause, and the methods to heal it)
- What foods to generally avoid, essential oils, and dietary supplements to help cleanse your body from the inside – out.
- Topical agents that toxify the body, and the healthy alternatives
- The spiritual side to adult acne
Do you suffer from acne? Or have you before? If so, I’d love to hear your tips on how you get a handle of it in the comment section below!
Feel free to follow me: